We advise our clients within the field of sustainability and waste management using a circular model based strategy that allows us to help our clients optimize their resources and meet their environmental objectives, and the legal requirements that apply to them.
“We advise, process and generate profitability in environmental matters.”
From the moment a company contacts us, we not only advise them; we get directly involved with the issues they are facing/dealing with.
Should the client need it, we provide them support with recycling programs located directly at their facilities, and offer training sessions that provide personalized resources in order to achieve the stipulated objectives.
Our services start out with a cost-benefit analysis based on the variables that are agreed on.
We are so confident in our work that we know our clients will profit and achieve results by working with us.
Some of our services
- Zero Waste.
- Decrease in costs, Increase in income.
- Monitoring of related environmental and economic variables.
- Advice on the design and packaging of products.
- Environmental audits.
- Registration and updating producers and waste managers in official registries.
- Waste Record Book. Chronological archive.
- Waste minimization studies.
- Environmental impact studies.
- Identification, labeling and storage of waste.
- Annual declaration of packaging and packaging waste.
- Business plan for the prevention of packaging and packaging waste.
- Notification or authorization of potentially polluting activities for the atmosphere.
- Registration in the VOC registry and solvent management plans.
- Implementation and maintenance of management systems: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS.
- Security advisor for the transport of dangerous goods.