2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent together with the pages of this website and that your browser stores on the hard drive of your computer or other device. Stored information may be returned to our servers or to appropriate third-party servers during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. For this purpose, various data about you are stored using these web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function properly and that your user preferences continue to be remembered. By placing functional cookies, we facilitate your visit to our website. This way, you don’t need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you’ve paid out. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on several websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies used
You can check the cookies used by clicking on the floating widget located at the bottom left of the website and clicking on the types of cookies.
8. Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and for how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, erase or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer them in full to another controller.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
9. Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details
ZICLOS CIRCULAR ECONOMY, S.L.
C/EMILIO GONZÁLEZ LÓPEZ, Nº 3B, Ent. | 15011 A CORUÑA
Phone Number: +34 981 061 962